ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Feb 13, 2011

Good Old V-DAY

Me: Guess what tomorrow is!?
Daron: No school day!
Me: Nooo
Daron: Oh, Valentine's Day!! duh 
Me: Nooo
Daron: Family Home Evening??
Me: Nooo, (I'm feeling terrible at this point) 
Daron: I'm not thinking the same thing you are am I?
Me: Unfortunately not...
Daron: oh, (light bulb turns on) bachelor...

Just shows how messed up my priorities are huh? And how not messed up Daron's are. That's why I married him... So he could keep me in line! And he does just that.

Needless to say, I didn't keep up my end of the deal as well as I should have. A while ago Daron and I said that he would be in charge of planning our 1 year anniversary if I took care of Valentine's Day. I wish I could say one of my strengths is being a wonderful romantic and that I had a spectacular date planned that would blow him out of the water... 

On the bright side, I do have an easy to please, simple husband. My plan for tomorrow includes:
LOTS of these




Cleaning out this...


(This may not be a big deal to anyone else. But for Daron, a clean refrigerator = a giddy Daron.)

And last but not least, somehow, I need to figure out a way to get these messages across...




Yeah.......definitely still working on that. Can you say TICK TOCK?
Yes. I know. It's crunch time. Luckily I think I may have a few tricks up my sleeve :) 

Wish me luck!
And do us all a favor by expressing to your significant other how grateful you are for them. But no matter what, (whether you have a significant other or not) ENJOY the good old day of LOVE.


4 comments:

  1. yummy yes please i love those cookies.
    mm. makes my mouth water.
    I'm sure you will treat Daron just right on the day of love.

    <3
    love from the city
    anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I loved the comment about the clean fridge!! AJ and Daron are so much alike! :) Happy Valentines day to you guys!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DB! YOU HAVE A BLOG! this is fantastic news for me:) It's such a fun way to stay caught up with each other and I can definitely feel your personality through your writing and I love it!! Hope you had a great V-day with some sexy smokey eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle- YES we have a blog! ha finally and it is so exciting. I really do love it. I, like you, got rid of my facebook and entered the blogging world. Best decisions I've made in a long time ha LOVE YOU (and yess the smokey eyes worked great! gracias)

    ReplyDelete