- tubing with my sister courtney. we laughed so hard we could barely hold on. we are an expert team though. we have it down to a science how you make sure you get back in the wake for the insane waves.
- watching jackson (8) roll off the tube, pop out of the water, and say "did you see that!? i rolled of that tube like a tootsie roll!!!"
- spending "girl time" with kenzie and lauren (9 and 11)...talking about boys and girls, couples, school, friends and the most shocking...BRAS!
- the stars. how i can look at the sky all night. it is seriously incredible.
- games and games. rumicube with the ladies/moms.
- great conversation while having delicious dinners on top of the houseboat
- movie after movie
- kayaking with the girls. shaving on "shampoo rock"
- phone calls in the channel. my mom, courtney, and me would all go call our men.
- getting sick. i am perfectly fine...then we spend a night in the hotel and the air conditioner blows on me all night and i wake up with a soar throat and total congestion. the WORST! being sick in the summer is so strange.
- couldn't enjoy the amazing food and desserts. i knew i was sick when we had the costco size bag of peanut M&Ms and i didn't have ONE. that is not normal. i couldn't taste or smell anything. we made scones and every person that walked by them was drooling. I was the one making them and i couldn't smell a thing. total bummer.
- taking absolutely no pictures (leaving that up to the nice camera people...megs and lindsay :)
- the brown recluse.
- chugging cloves of garlic to get rid of my sickness. i actually think it helped.
- being husbandless
- NOT wake surfing. in my defense, no one ever went! so no opportunity was presented and we'll just say i didn't push it ha
- leaving as shalice, trevor, aaron, dad, jeremy, kristen, david, sydney, and austin all arrive.
this time at powell i was really reminiscing on all of the wonderful memories i have with this place. i literally have been going there since i was 5 years old. every year once and sometimes twice. i almost feel at home when i am there. and the coolest part is i have had my partner in crime ALL these years. is that incredible or what? L Ham and i have been going to powell together since day 1. i can't really describe how cool this is.
(dawson's finger haha)
anndddd lucky me married into a family that also hearts lake powell. it was meant to be...