ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jun 17, 2011

Alone for the night


[Daron- Pre RAGNAR]

I am a proud wifey today.
My hubby is running RAGNAR (as many of you know).

This is going to be a very big accomplishment for a guy who hadn't ran a day in his life
before a month ago. 
 I really tried/attempted to warn him just how bad this may hurt.
It's hard to explain to a guy who has never been in a race before.
Let's just hope this cute face is still as cute after he runs 16 miles over the next 24 hours.

I visited him at work today to just give him one more 'good luck'
We made our way on over to none other than our favorite quickie restaurant Chipotle.
mmm...so dang good.


I suggested to Daron that he may want to eat just half his burrito and save the other half for after his run. yeah...he said that idea got thrown out the window after his first bite haha
i just love my eating machine.

So, this means i will be all by my lonesome tonight.
no need for your pitty here. 
the last time (which was the first time) daron left me to have a night by myself
i just went to maggie moos, got 3 scoopes of ice cream on top of a waffle cone and watched a movie in our basement.
yeah, i think i will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment