ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jun 25, 2011

hey look, i met the maybe future president


fact: my mom and i waited for over an hour outside on burning hot asphalt to meet the GOP candidate
fact: Mitt Romney is h.a.n.d.s.o.m.e. (my mom and i both agree)
fact: Ann Romney had a more moving speech. i am pretty sure i was almost choked up.
fact: i got to shake Mitt Romney's hand.  Instead of having something important/intellectual to say (like everyone else) i started screaming like he was a rock star. i am pretty sure i don't really fit into these political rally things but it was still quite the experience.

look for my hand.. it comes on at second 32. sure wish i got my face after



fact: a guy from FOX news came over to me and asked me all these questions. my mind was completely blank and the only thing i can remember saying was "uhhhh cause i agree with him...??" i hate when i crumble under pressure.
fact: i was SO close to getting a picture with Romney. my mom told me to run over to a woman in a wheelchair and stand next to her because she was sure Romney wouldn't pass her up. (is that terrible or what) anyway, Romney was JUST about to us when a guy ran over to him and told him there was a guy leaving that he needed to talk to. total bummer. next time. that's probably what i get for using the disabled.

well, it was a first for me. and i really love experiencing "firsts" i am glad we went. thanks to NieNie for filling me in. i wouldn't have known without her.
and look at this car. i was in love. i may want to add this to my horses and tree house... convertible style.

                      Dreamin'


 

2 comments:

  1. this is fantastic. ha you make me laugh danni bree bo bo bee bee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, but too bad your use of the disabled didn't work out. Next time you should just bring your own wheelchair. You are funny and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete