ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jun 21, 2011

yes and no, facts that make me, me.

if you don't enjoy random, this may not be for you.


-no, i do not own an iPod (that works). i listen to the radio everyday. switching stations every other minute trying to avoid commercials. 


-yes, i sit so close to the steering wheel it physically hurts daron to enter my car and the air bag is sure to kill me instead of save me. 


-yes, i really do not like shopping. ("h" word not used only because i was taught that word is not nice). it is true that i have slowly started/am trying to tolerate it only because i entered a family that loves (understatement) it and i don't want my children to look like homeless hoodlums. it's possible they still will but hopefully that is where daron will do the whole "make up for where i lack" thing


-no, i do not like doughnuts, mayonnaise, alfredo sauce, asparagus, jicama, mushrooms, and grapefruit.


-yes, i am trying to like all of the above.


-yes, i am obsessed with one piece bathing suits right now. looking at them of course. not buying. i wish. ha


-yes, i have a habit of talking to myself. yes i have been caught by my husband on several occassions. and my imaginary friend when i was younger was named kelly (she was from colorado). ironic eh? what can i say. i tell myself i am imaginative.


no, i do not own a straightener, or blush, or face make up, or deoderant. no i have not worn deoderant for years. gasp? t.m.i. definitely. it all started cause my mom told me they think deodorant may be causing breast cancer in women. haven't worn it since.


yes, my new hobbies i want to pick up include: sewing, family history/geneology, learning spanish, and making my own earrings. 


-no, i cannot work a computer. i am of the first generation of the technological boom and still cannot "search" well, figure out twitter, upload pictures, videos, etc. i didn't even put this blog together. the credit of that goes to the hubby and friend shelby.


-yes, i like canned pineapple better than fresh pineapple. and the pit of an avacado makes me go wild.


-yes, i take prenatal pills. 


-NO, daron and i are not trying to make babies. they are for my hair, of course. and hey, accidents happen. better to be prepared, don't ya think?


-yes, i may be in my birthday suit, while in my house, more than i am clothed.


-no, i do not have a career path ahead of me, and no i am not sure what i am doing after i graduate


-yes, the greatest thing i look forward to in this life is being a mom. as of now, i am hoping 6 little ones will call me "mom". but who knows, ask me after 1 and maybe i will say 3.

learn something new?
tah tah!

1 comment:

  1. Dani Bree this is so cute! I definitely learned more about you... I love it! I am glad I could help you out with the blog... LOVE YOU!

    --Shelby

    ReplyDelete