ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jul 15, 2011

lost pup


i'm crying. I drooled over this bathing suit for days.
i wanted it so bad but I couldn't muster up the courage
(or money) to buy it. it's a betsey johnson one piece tank
and let's face it...it just has my personality all over it.

i called my mom seeking advice of whether i should do it.
i went back and forth and back and forth (promising daron
if he let me buy this bathing suit i wouldn't buy one for a
very long time). finally i decide i would do it and come to
find out the last one sold hours before. that's what being
indecisive brings you!
what a bust.

(i also want this bathing suit SO BAD. but my mama says it's too
low. fine...i guess i agree. haha jk. i know it is. but i still secretly
want it...

puerto rico is in 2 weeks. every day i click through pictures
that make me want July 30th to be here NOW.
that is the first day of our week vacation to the island.
with the pyfers and jewkes. going to be a blast?
i'd say so.

however, i am sort of panicking. i haven't bought a new
bathing suit in 2 years. mine are old and worn out. i just want
ONE new one. but i can't seem to find one that just brings piece
to my soul (while not being less than $150). i seriously need a
shopper. i need support. a list of things i need (okay wants) include:

-bathing suit (as already mentioned)
-sun hat
-sun glasses
-cover ups
-sandels (rainbows can only go with so many outfits)
...amd more.
 

 



the problem is i honestly have no idea where to get them. the mall i guess.
i mean, i obviously know of stores that carry these things but i have no idea
which stores i like, besides everything but water which is only in CA. so
i basically feel like a loss pup that needs to just bite the bullet and go shopping.
seriously don't know how to do that, i have gone to the mall alone once in my
life and my normal routine is to go with my sisters and mom and they tell me
where to go and what looks cute. the funny thing is...for me big decisions are
NBD. the small ones, DRIVE.ME.CRAZY.


wish me luck :)

3 comments:

  1. Dani! I can't wait! I just made my one stop at target clearance and I'm set! See you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Dani try Target! They're inexpensive and usually there are a couple cute ones, also Check out this one! I love! You could totally pull it off too! http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=20767273&catId=SHOPSALE-SWIMWEAR&pushId=SHOPSALE-SWIMWEAR&popId=SHOPSALE&navCount=24&color=015&isProduct=true&fromCategoryPage=true&templateType=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. DB I was having the same problem... I'll help you when I get home from California! LOVE YOU!

    --Shelb

    ReplyDelete