ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Aug 31, 2011

packed and ready.

we are headed for the CALIF-ORN-I-A.
daron surprised me with tickets about 2 weeks ago.
(there may or may not have been some serious "womanly persuasion" involved)
regardless, we are going. 
and i feel like a lucky bumble bee.

i know i am antsy when i am ready to go an hour before i have to leave for my plane flight.
"ohh whatttt!?"
can't remember the last time that happened.
or if it ever has.
but i am thinking i may do this whole "be ready early thing" more often.
it's quite relaxing.

i am able to enjoy my new favorite delicious snack that i have been obsessed with and listen to this lovely song...
on repeat.

Artichoke baked in the oven.
(easiest recipe known to man)
what is pretty even after you eat it?
only artichoke...


oh california, i hope you are ready for me.


1 comment:

  1. Have fun in California, I might just see you there. And how perfect that you work at a jewelry place, maybe that can be Mary's new place to browse when she gets home!

    ReplyDelete