ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Aug 8, 2011

sexy home remedy

tonight i was asking daron if he thought a certain someone was sexy. he said "no. i don't think anyone else is sexy besides you." i of course didn't believe him and somehow the conversation ended up with me convincing him that i am really sexy and all of the reasons why. after my big long spiel he laughs at me. ru right? then he informed me that he can't take me seriously with this ridiculous glob of toothpaste/salt mixture on my FATTY cold sore. i may have forgotten about the home remedy on my lip.

so yes. i have a cold sore and it is kirstin's wedding this weekend. i want to cry. i am a bridesmaid (which i have been so greatly looking forward to) but now i am terrified i am going to ruin the pictures. obviously the bride will look gorgeous and most likely no one will notice me. but if they do and they notice this MONSTER of a cold sore it will not be pretty.

and for anyone who has had a cold sore before, you know smiling hurts like a banchy. you feel like your lip is about to split open. smiling is not your friend.

defeated, i decided i should listen to the home remedies on random, most likely non credible websites that said eat lots of dairy.

so this gallon of ice cream and sexy me are enjoying each other tonight.
go away cold sore. go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment