ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Oct 17, 2011

how grateful i am God created fall

On Sunday i fell asleep. for 4 hours. it put quite the damper on our plans to go drive the alpine loop and get a quick look at the leaves one more time before they fade away into the streets. even though it was almost sun down i made daron take me anyway.


there was one constant thing running through my head during our entire drive. this was: there is a God. this beauty could not have been created by "poof." no. it's just not possible. and i just don't believe it. intelligent design was behind this. oh yes it was.


my pictures don't do the scenery justice.
i guess we'll just have to go back one more time and get pictures
when there is actually some light.


if you aren't in utah right now, you should be.
it's just glorious.









1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the FAll too!!! I need to take one of those drives! Wanna find a cute boy to take me? c'mon DB I know you can come through on this one....

    ReplyDelete