ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Dec 20, 2011

4 days before Christmas

we are:
-enjoying our holiday fridge. 
(who knew a fridge could bring so much joy!?)
daron saved all 3 cards we recieved today just so i could open them :)
sweet little munchkin' eh? 
love him.
just below is a picture of our own Christmas cards...
supposed to be sent yesterday.
they will not be going out until tomorrow
but hey, it's a miracle we are even sending one out.
daron has been begging me relentlessly for 3 days not to send out cards
and just do a 
"Christmas blog post"
because it is SO much more logical.
can you imagine if everything we did in this world was purely
"logical"
men...

the candy canes are for 
-endless entertainment
-sticky lips
- and our taste buds
thank you Linnea!
last night daron asked me before we went to bed,
"have you gotten me any Christmas presents yet?"
(dagger through the heart)
with my head slumped and tail between my legs i had to reply
"No..."
:(

the truth is though...
i have a trick up my sleeve.
oh yes i do i do i do.
pray i can pull it off...(!!!)

family comes in town over the next 3 days.
we are some happy little campers.

HO HO HO 
and 
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Santa is coming!!!
are you ready?

1 comment:

  1. Dani Bree!! First of all, whenever I read your blog, I think to myself how similar our hubbies are in sooo many ways!! Haha I don't even want to think about what this world would be like if everything we did was purely logical. ;)
    Second, after seeing all those adorable Christmas cards on your board, I immediately wish we had done one this year!! To be honest, I don't know why we didn't!
    Third, I hope you guys are doing well and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete