ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Apr 23, 2012

i love...



~when i am cracking up and daron tells me "i can see your uvula shaking." and it makes me laugh harder while trying to keep my mouth closed.
~when daron puts on his huge black sweatshirt and barges at me on all fours when i walk in the door. terrifying. if he had a gorilla suit on, my heart would have stopped.
~when daron gets mad at me for flossing in bed. 
~when daron wakes me up as he is going to work and tells me how beautiful i look. and he is serious.
~when daron is my "mr. calculator"
~that, now, after 2 years of marriage, i know before i complain to daron about a silly problem i have, i fix it. then i vent to him. he tells me there is something i can do to solve my problem and i tell him "i already have." but still get to vent. a WIN WIN people.
~that daron can cook and clean.
~that he can eat the same dish night after night and not get sick of it.
~how daron looks at me when he knows i am about to say something incredibly ridiculous. 
~that daron will do silly things for me like sleep by the christmas tree, switch sides of the bed, and let me hold his arm at night just so i can feel him.
~that daron keeps on loving me no matter how many times i forget to put food back into the refrigerator. 
~how daron is an example of being truly supportive. he doesn't judge, he just loves.
~that when i am doing something goofy for him, he knows i won't stop until he looks. so, he always eventually looks.
~that he doesn't recognize when i gain or lose 5 pounds. i always look the same to him. (that's lucky right there...) 
~that daron has no idea how handsome he is. 
~that daron is excited and thrilled to have children someday.
~and my favorite of all, that daron chose to be with me forever.




happy 2 year lover.
like you said last night, "the best 2 years of your life"
i couldn't agree more...

4-23-10

(p.s. isn't he just the most handsome!? how i can't wait to see our babies one day)

No comments:

Post a Comment