ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Aug 2, 2013

and we're back.

i took a little 3 month hiatus from blogging.

life has been so busy.

i could go into all the details,
but i'm kind of over them.

suffice it to say,
we live in california now
while daron attends the MRED program at USC.

we are living with my parents during the 12 month program.
i am adjusting to him being a trojan and many other things.
                            *like his really weird, awkward school schedule*

but other than that, 
we are happy as clams
healthy

and trying to soak in every moment
of this very unique time in our lives.



there are so many details that go with each and every one of these pictures.
i want to remember them all,
but i'm too tired to write them down
and i figure,
in 3 years,
my brain won't have enough space anyway.

but let it be known, 
that i have missed, so dearly missed california's 
perfect.
weather.

i am tickled to be living by my whole entire family.
it makes me so incredibly happy.
                                    *except for the fact, that i have to be away from my other family*
                                                          *a.k.a daron's family* 

i have missed the beach.
the ocean breeze.
and the wetness in the air.

i am experiencing what it is like to live by cousins
(carter's cousins)
and
i'm.
sold.

it's good to be back, california.
how i've missed you so.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are back in the blogging business! Love Love Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani Bree! This is truly one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I'm so glad you are back to updating your blog... but I feel you... I'm so behind and trying to catch up. I love your life with Daron and Carter and family in California. It is just so happy and fun and these pictures truly show that. I love you so much and I'm so glad you're my friend!

    xo, Shelby

    ReplyDelete