ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Aug 6, 2013

i am thankful

for a baby who loves the sand. 
and doesn't burst into tears after face planting in it.


for my brother aaron who was born 35 years ago today.
 he really makes me laugh and shares my love for 
golden spoon / all things frozen yogurt 
and is and an example of strength and resilience. 
i am so very thankful for  him. 


for Gail Ham who introduced me to puffy, golden german pancakes.
and that when i couldn't think of anything that sounded good for breakfast this morning,
these popped into my mind.


for the opportunity daron has to attend the school he wanted 
and meet new people 
from all walks of life. 

(USC's first building on campus)

that is what i am feeling thankful for today.

{the inspiration for this post HERE}

2 comments:

  1. love this. thanks DB you're awesome!! I want to read that talk and do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I am thankful for a darling, wonderful, faithful, talented daughter-in-law!

    ReplyDelete