ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Aug 26, 2013

times up

daron's break from school is over.
i am grateful we were able to take full advantage of it.
we did things like swimming in my parents pool
daron threw me off his shoulders
like we were dating again
one of my most favorite activities
i was informed by my mother that if i am going to take pictures of myself diving off daron, i better have good form. so i apologize for my form. i'll do better next time.

we stumbled upon strands beach

enjoyed a wonderful time in colorado with daron's family

discovered the view from way, way up high through the airplane window
diaper only stlye

introduced carter to pasta and chicken
...that's a big deal around here

and other things of the like.
it was a total of 10 days that we had 24/7 of each other. 
daron and i both already can't stop talking about his next break.
we enjoy the time together so much. 
having dad around here all day, every day is something that never gets old.
i used to have this fear that i wouldn't be able to find someone that i wouldn't get sick of.
then i found daron.
and i now i think that is the silliest worry i have ever had.
i couldn't get sick of daron if i tried. 
sometimes i do try.
it never works. 
i can't get sick of him.
me and my sweedish love bird at the top of estes park. 
i love him.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Ben just had an entire week off too, it was the best! They see the cute little things that sometimes we only get to see while they are off working/schooling. Makes when they have to go back to work/school that much harder though. PS-love the diaper only style on the plane, my kind of traveler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Dani! This is adorable. I'm so happy that you are with the love of your life who you can't get enough of. And he is the cutest dad ever might I add. Such a fun update!

    ReplyDelete