ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Sep 18, 2013

anticipating

@carter's first birthday on november 12
::it's truly mind boggling that his first birthday is so close. mind. boggling. people.
i know, with social media, it probably gets old hearing so many moms say "i can't believe this day is actually here!" or "how do you stop time!?" but you hear it all the time because it really is crazy how time just zips by like never before. it's mind boggling, like i said. i have always loved the phrase "mind boggling." try saying it 10 times in a row. 
i dare you.

@carving pumpkins with carter

@my brithday on the 29th of this month
::ever since i had a child, i can't believe how young i feel. every birthday in my past, i used to say "ah! i feel so old!" (even though, obvs, i knew i was young) but there was always a part of me that dreaded getting older. now that i have a baby and feel like a baby myself, my birthday doesn't make me feel older at all. i actually find myself feeling younger than last year. kind of odd.

@needing covers at night

@wearing scarves and cardigans and sweaters and boots and sweaters and boots
::i could wear sweaters and boots 365 days a year

@general conference
i have a feeling it's going to be extra good

@changing my hair  

i've decided the @ sign is way better than the dash. and i feel bad that daron's birthday isn't on this list. but not that bad because i'm not adding it.

cheers to fall!

1 comment:

  1. I love looking forward to fun and happy things! Cheers to a good month.

    ReplyDelete