ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jun 6, 2014

back to normal



daron and i just got back from "the honeymoon we never had" -as i like to call it. we took a 12 day vacation to europe! it was really incredible to say the least. i can officially check europe off the bucket list. of course, we missed carter like crazy. i tried to prepare myself for carter to have a negative reaction to us leaving him but it didn't really work. i prepared (as well as you can for something like that) but it still was so hard when he was cold to me for 3 days! he didn't act mad at me, just hurt. it was heartbreaking. he did not want to be with me. he warmed up to every body else except for his mama. i would tell him "say bye to dad" as daron was heading out for work and he would start blowing kisses to me like "see-yah later mom!" 

it was a sad story when he realized he was staying with me. thankfully my punishment for leaving him ended on thursday when we were at disneyland. out of no where he threw his arms around me and started squeezing me so tight around the neck and patting my back. it felt so good. i think he decided "hey, she takes me to disneyland. i guess she's not that bad."  

since then, we've been back to normal. 

i love normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment