ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Feb 19, 2015

president's day & a video!


on president's day we celebrated my sister-in-law's birthday and then explored a beach near our home. we made a little video of the day as an excuse to try out the go-pro daron and i got for Christmas! i crack up watching this video. all i can think is how obsessed me and daron are with our kid, so much so it almost makes me roll my eyes. if you happen to make it to around 1:30... you'll see what i mean! 

yesterday, we showed carter the video while eating breakfast. daron and i couldn't believe the look on his face. we thought he would like it... but he was in awe! his jaw was dropped with his eyebrows raised and his big eyes were as wide as they could be. you could tell he was feeling all sorts of warm-fuzzies inside that he didn't know what to do with! it was so precious to watch him feel loved. 

i hope as carter grows, he can look back and see a mom & a dad that love him more than he can imagine and see that his parents felt lucky and honored to have the opportunity to raise him. for me, that's the point of all these pictures and now, videos!

enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This video is incredible. My eyes tear up it was so good. (no surprise there). I love it. and love you. I need to come visit soon please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't tell you how much I love this!

    ReplyDelete