ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jan 6, 2016

FIRST TIME BOWLER


While in Colorado, we spent a morning bowling. I don't know why but I always forget how fun bowling is. When someone mentions it, I always think, "Eh." And then I go, and I have so much fun! I don't know why I have short term memory about this sport, but now that I have written it down, I think the truth is going to stick. Bowling is fun!

And hello, watching your 3-year-old bowl!? It doesn't get better than that! I couldn't get enough of Carter's tiny body carrying a bowling ball and his face in total anticipation as the ball made it's way down the lane to the pins. Priceless! 


How cute are these cousins!?



And this stance below... Oh you guys, I was freaking out. If you know my dad, you have seen this stance many times. This is what we call, the classic "Kim Pugmire stance." I sent this picture to my mom immediately when we got home because it is exact! It's a strong mannerism because both my brothers do it and the only other grandson (old enough to be able to have it) also does it.


{HA!^^}

It was actually a big day for my non-bowling self, too. Ever since this event, bowling has been terribly, terribly awkward. Those who have witnessed me bowling know this is not an exaggeration. But the second game, I tried bowling "normally" for the first time in 6 1/2 years! I literally don't think I scored over a 30 but I definitely high fived myself for progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment