ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Feb 8, 2016

A NEW YEAR

This year's resolutions include things like: 

doing things to feel more like a human each day. I've committed to get dressed, wash my face (!!!!) and wear make up even if we have no plans to leave the house the entire day. 

Also, decorate my house! Now, that I feel the house is more organized (2015's goal) I'm ready to start making our house more homey. (We've lived in our house for almost a year without one family picture in it!) 

& the last one is hard but necessary for my life. It is to trust in God more. Too much of the time, I am trying to do this whole mothering business alone and not relying on a loving Heavenly Father who is not only there for me but really wants to help me!

These are only a few of my goals for this year. I actually have a ton! But they are exciting, so I'm okay with it.

Cheers to you, 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment