ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Dec 4, 2017

HAPPY DECEMBER!


Over the weekend, we set out to find "the one" at a local Christmas tree lot. Carter found a branch that he didn't let go of all night, Naomi kept going around smelling all the trees, and Shiloh sported a hilarious pouty face almost the whole night.




Naomi terrified us all every time she picked up Shiloh and tried to carry her around. And I think Shiloh was scared too, ha!

Every year, I wish we got a little tree for the kids. This year that wish came true! When I saw this perfectly adorable flocked tree I knew I wasn't leaving home without it. Carter's face when we told him we were going to get a special tree just for them was priceless.


Then Shiloh's cuteness killed me!!!! Seriously though... I'm dead. 


We brought the tree home and set it up. Naomi must have ran back and forth "so so fast" 100 times waving bye to us each time. 


Then Carter took a picture of us... his first one ever.



Then Naomi got jealous and wanted to take a picture too so we got this gem...



Then the kids got grumpy so we called it a night and decided to try again tomorrow.



Once everything was finished, Carter made us turn off all the lights so we could "watch them glow." Then he grabbed Shiloh by the hands and helped her walk around and I was in heaven watching him be the sweetest big brother in front of beautiful Christmas cheer.


Happy December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment