ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jan 25, 2011

A Much Needed Ending


Today was one of those days. Those days where you are positive you must be on a roller coaster because you have experienced so many ups and downs and you are just trying to get through- not each hour or minute- but second. Little did I know that after this long, grueling day there would be 2 VERY special surprises waiting for me.

Surprise #1.
(get ready...this is big time)


Yup, that's right people. My very own first check. This smile is stretched from ear to ear. What's even better? I had no idea it was comin'! Total surprise. I had no idea jobs paid you for training. Who knew!? haha (I know I know...everyone did!) I'm really sad you can't see the amount it is for. A whopping $33.62. CAN YOU SAY "CHA CHING!"

(here it is! IN ALL ITS GLORY ;)
And yes, that is Nicole and Blair's announcement from...8 months ago? and Stuart and Emily's from the same amount of time. An update for the fridge display should probably become a priority. But I just love these peeps so much!

Surprise #2.
This adorable Valentine's Day package from my Mother-in-law.
Full of GOOODIIEESSS

-A new white button up for Daron
-An adorable red sweater with a cute purple top (loovvee the purple color)
-Gum (white ha of course)
-Blondies...hmmm
-and, OBVS, candy hearts (I am pretty sure it is not celebrating Valentine's without them)

I loved when Daron opened the box his favorite thing was the "fun dip." I can't even remember the last time I had a fun dip but it seriously cracked me up.


When Daron saw the fun dip he laughed and said "ha your mom would never send us this. A bag full of sugar!" Not true (only kind of true) That's where the saying "Two is better than one" comes in. (Or is it "Two heads is better than one?" don't ask me, you get it)

And of course...
CHOCOLATE
What is the holiday without that?
Well, it's not.


Thanks to Home Instead Health Care and a wonderful Mother-in-law, a day of turmoil ended in much needed smiles :)

6 comments:

  1. yay you have a blog!!!! its waaaay better then facebook...but you can waste just as much time blogging as you can facebooking, trust me I know!haha! Can't wait for lots of great posts in the future!!!! congrats on the check...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love it! And not just because of the featured "surprise #2"! Can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!! I can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dani, I am so proud... a blog!! But, not just any blog, a really cute one that I absolutley love! I am so excited to blog stalk you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dani Bree I love it!!!! I had so much fun blogging. You and Daron look adorable and I'm so proud of you for reaching this goal. I love the blog it is really fun and chic. Say what........ that I wouldn't send sugar. I'm the sugar momma remember. You have such a wonderful mother-in-law, you are a very lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dani! This post is such a crack up. I love that we are still on your fridge and I literally love your blog. I just laughed out loud when you were talking about your pay check. We are so proud of you!! haha! Lets get together soon. LOVE YOU DB!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete