ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Mar 28, 2011

kOoKy DaYs

Today was just one of those weird days.
For 3 reasons:

First, I woke up this morning having had the
strangest dream.

I was pregnant. At the end of it,
I finally had my baby. It was a beautiful baby girl.
Big dark brown eyes and dark brown curly hair.

I was so excited about my new baby. 
All I could think about was how I wanted to show 
her off to my mom...but I couldn't find her.
So I decided to put my baby on a shelf 
that was also filled with cleaning supplies.
(strange...)

Then, once I found my mom I rushed back to
the shelf to show her mine and Daron's baby girl.
But she was gone! She had disappeared.
I lost our baby. 

I told Daron about this weird dream
and he said, "I think you will do a lot better with our 
actual baby." 
ha ha...well I sure hope so sweetheart!
We both decided not much could be determined from that
dream besides the fact that babies are on the mind. :)

Second, for the first time...I experienced someone having a 
very negative reaction to THUMBELINA.
This has never happened before.

I was over at a friends house who has four kids.
Her son (who is 7) discovered THUMBELINA 
and with the most terrified face said, "You 
only have half a thumb!"
(as if I had no idea...)
Then said, "Ew...that looks so gross."
His mom (embarrassed) told him to be nice.
But he could NOT stop starring at it and 
mentioning just how gross it looked.
I had no idea how to react. Usually I can think
pretty quick on my feet.
I was stumped. 
(ha ha no pun intended-
stumped: the part of a limb of the body remaining after the rest has been cut off.)

What was I supposed to say...
that she is cute!?
A 7 year old boy is never going to agree with that
(even though I know THUMBELINA is just down right adorable)


Third, I literally was not outside for more than .5 seconds today.
The weather was the strangest rain/sleet/hail thing.
Spring/summer really needs to get here...

On a lighter note!
Daron and I had our G.C. FHE (General Conference Family Home Evening...like I needed to clarify ha) tonight. My anticipation and excitement for conference seems to never diminish. I am in love with this weekend. 



We reviewed one of talks and talked about
the different questions/thoughts we had going into this weekend
so we can be best prepared.

A weekend filled with cheerfulness and uplifting inspiration
could not come soon enough.


3 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS had dreams about having my baby and then loosing her somehow. But I haven't lost her yet in "real life" so that is a good sign. ha. And I think your Thumbalina adds character...7 year olds say the dumbest things. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure you aren't prego? i always have lots of weird dreams when im prego!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love THUMBELINA! And you.. this definitely made me laugh. You need to have a big brown eyed baby boy/girl. love you so much!

    --Shelby

    ReplyDelete