ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Apr 5, 2011

what ANIMAL are YOU?

Last night, it finally clicked.
I have wondered if Daron were an animal 
what he would be.

Isn't it strange that people can look so similar to animals?
Like you see someone and you are like
"Wo, you would definitely be a horse" 
or bird or something.

I told Daron I finally figured out what animal he would be
and he excitedly said, "Oh oh! Am I snow leaopard?!?!"


(this cracked me up. I was thinking "uhh no. in your dreams!)
Daron's wishful thoughts are obvious.

Unfortunately, I had to reveal to Daron that if he were
to be an animal...
he would be this tough guy.

(Aflac the duck :)

I don't know why.
I suspect many may not agree.
But this picture says it all for me.
Daron would definitely be a duck.

I thought Daron would just say "you are crazy."
And that would be the end.
But HE immediately knew the exact
animal I would be.

He said, "Well you know what you would be!"
............................................
"A SKINK!"
He said it like he had the best come back in the world.
I'm thinkin' "what the heck is a skink??"

Then Daron preceded to show me a picture that 
"perfectly described me"


ha ha. This freakishly weirded me out.
It's really sad that I kind of can see it.
(as much I hate to say it)

I have always thought I would be
a chipmunk with the luscious cheeks I have.
But I have been informed that is not the case.

The skink it is I guess.
However, all day Daron has been calling me "skink"
and I am determined to not let this new
nickname stick around!

2 comments:

  1. did this guy have a blue raspberry slurpee or what? that cant be its normal color.. and this does not resemble you at all. i'm sorry! aflac, i can see that.. but skink does not = dani bree.

    ReplyDelete