ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Apr 11, 2011

seniorITIS

you KNOW it is here
when studying looks like this...


Me, Courtney and Corey
(the founders of FOREIGN FEATHERS) ha ha
were in the room for 4 1/2 HOURS trying
to do our 10 minute presentation.

You can probably tell not much got done. 
We just couldn't stop spinning in those chairs.
We even made Corey try to do the 
"legs-straight-up-spin move"

(Obvs, I won)

Even though studying is near impossible, I still
find myself soaking in every minute 
I have left here at the good ol' Y. 

It is interesting because I am constantly being 
bombarded with "time to grow up" signs...
like the fact that I am a:
-wife
-soon to be graduate
-entering the work force (full time...I think)
-thinking about babies
-running my very own home (that is weird)


Ya know...just small signs.

Then I have the little red haired freckled face boy
that comes to my doorstep trying to get money for his baseball fundraiser
and asks me if MY PARENTS ARE HOME
It was a joke...
I had no idea what to say.
I stuttered.. "Uhh I am actually the adult." 
Then I couldn't stop laughing.

I also have the adorable temple workers ask me
every time I walk in,
"Are you old enough to be here!?"

So you can see this internal conflict I have.
There are signs that I am supposed to be grown up..
But I clearly don't look like one!
Ohh the struggles...

I guess I have 4 months to figure it out.
That is...if this case of seniorITIS 
grows legs and finds a home elsewhere!


1 comment:

  1. haha... I remember these days where you have just studied for way to long and anything besides studying sounds fun! Hope I see you soon!

    ReplyDelete