ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jun 13, 2011

Dad,

Are you so proud of me? :)








I know you probably cannot believe your eyes. But yes, I did in fact wash my very own car on Saturday.


MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!


your daughter is growin' up...fast!
And luckily has a very patient husband that is willing to teach her everything she doesn't know. ( A LOT) what would i do without him~!?


p.s. did anyone see/read this article?


business weekly-------- "God's MBAs: Why Mormon Missions Produce Leaders"


check it out!! and have a lovely monday
                                       Mine will be filled with:
                                                 -writing letters to my missionaries
                                                 -running (attempting)
                                                 -taking care of Frank/work
                                                 -going to P-town
                                                 -enjoying the bachy bachy. yes I am watching the bachelorette. yes I should be ashamed. yes it makes me so happy that I am a.d.d.i.c.t.e.d. it's so dumb? why do i love it so much? its the drama. my life has none. so i am currently living through ashley hebert. i love J.P.


(ooo just realized FHE isn't in there. someone's gotta get their priorities straight!)
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment