ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jun 14, 2011

Mare Bear

Oh how i miss you like a fat boy loves cake.
i don't even think that makes sense. 
lately, i have been missing our laughing sessions that lasted all day
and all night. laughing at the stupidest things that we thought were hilarious.
laughing so hard tears would roll down our faces, our mouths were as wide as they could be,
but no sound coming out.

oh how your mission drags on. i know its a wonderful thing but i think its lame
you had to leave. of course you are having incredible experiences that are changing you forever and of course
i am so happy for you but sometimes i just like to complain about how you are gone. because i miss you so much.

you are just irreplaceable.
me, lindsay, and jess---we are having a great time.
we get together and laugh and laugh. just like nothing has changed.
but you always come up in our conversations about how we wish you were there.

how grateful we are that we have your friendship.
how blessed we feel to be such good friends with you.
we are so lucky. so so lucky.
i sometimes wonder why i got to be so fortunate to have you as a friend.
i'll never know why Heavenly Father blessed me with such a wonderful person,
but i could thank him a 1,000 times and still, that would not be enough.

go get em' tiger.
those frenchies got nothin' on you!
you are the bomb.com




2 comments:

  1. I think I died when I got these pictures in the e-mail because I was so excited haha! I love hearing all of her stories and getting her e-mails! I miss her too :( hurry up mary haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, this is so funny I did a post about Mary on the same day! I miss her like crazy, could the next 14 months just hurry up?!

    ReplyDelete