ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Sep 28, 2011

boys and girls. it's birthday week.




Day 1: daron waking me up yelling "birthday week! birthday week! birthday week!" also with a small, absolutely wonderful present that i have wanted for a long time. a one year subscription to the ensign. haha but seriously i am so excited. we already read an insightful article for FHE.
Day 2: daron surprises with me an already planned date in october. agenda: make chocolate chip pumpkin bread, chocolate chip pumpkin cookies, chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, chocolate chip pumkpkin everything. then a pumpkin patch and corn maze. oh boy oh boy, i love chocolate chips and pumpkin. together. and fall. and halloween. i'll stop there.
Day 3: a much needed gift. (i have said this a million times but my husband is truly the best gift giver. he actually gives me things i need but also wants at the same time. it is the craziest thing and something i admire and wish i had) gift = a new make up bag. oh if you could only see my old one. it basically accounts as garbage. daron got me one that is able to be small and travel too. and since i do my make up every day (and i mean every. day.) on the way to work. this is necessary.

and now. its BIRTHDAY EVE! BIRTHDAY EVE! BIRTHDAY EVE!

i think birthdays are a big deal. could you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment