ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Sep 29, 2011

year 22. day 1.

 is off to a good start!
by 9:30 my brithday was already on a roll.
i woke up to a birthday hat, a birthday horn (is what i call them :), balloons, and streamers!
you would have thought a girl snuck in and done it all. 
but nope just my adorable husband.
who woke up at 4:00 just so he could finish everything before i woke up.
(he even had them on the refrigerator door handles!) that cracked me up.
and the first present of the day.
under a blanket.
last year daron threw a blanket over my present for me to open.
i died laughing. such a boy thing to do.
he decided to make it tradition.

and, it's a new purse! 
a new yellow purse in fact.
apparently, yellow is the "in" color for fall.
i had no idea.
and i am pretty sure daron didn't either.
the credit of that most likely goes to his sisters and mom.
they are the best.
now daron can love my purse instead of grumble at it.
yay for happy non-grumbling husbands. i like those.
i also like husbands that feed me kneaders delicious to-die-for french toast.
i like that any day really. but especially on my birhtday!
next on the agenda: 
eat lunch with l-ham.
eat dessert and paint nails with jessie bessie
eat dinner with family
eat more dessert at game night
i am seeing a pattern here are you?
good thing birthdays come only once a year!

4 comments:

  1. cute pictures! happy birthday dani :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a good hubby! love your new yellow purse! happy bday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Dani! I thought about you on the actual day and am glad to see it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Mark and Juli comment was actually Jane :)

    ReplyDelete