ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Oct 6, 2011

the YOUNG residence

what's up- lately.
together: (daron and i)
-have been enjoying big and luscious allred apples linnea got for us
-and our adorable new fall wreath (also from...linnea)
-looking forward to a drive of the fall leaves. i'd say fall is here wouldn't you?
-watching a new show called "terra nova"- i can't decide if i like it honestly. it's entertaining but it has dinosaurs and gives me nightmares. please, somebody, tell me a good show there is to watch!?
-soaking up every moment we have together, considering they are fewer. laughing a lot and being seriously goofy. i have been told that daron has become much goofier since we got married. i think it is safe to say i am the culprit :) and you know what? i am pretty proud of that title.



ME: 
-have been thinking about this post and just how wonderful it is. and how it makes me so happy.
-have days like yesterday...where i didn't have a MORSEL of food until 6:45 P.M. not a bit. not even a crumb people. that whole "adjusting" to work thing is still occurring. i am pretty sure i have never done that before and i am pretty sure i never want to do that again.
-falling asleep with my make up on. yuck.
-enjoying a lovely chat with grandma carlson. 
-drooling over jewelry inside the store (ex: blue topaz ring with diamond halo- below) Goldsmith Co. "wish list" coming soon. pray for me that i exercise discipline and restraint and daron and i don't go broke :)


DARON: 
-talks to cool people at work about the market and gets really excited
-has also been dressin' pretty fine lately for work
-fixes himself dinner :( i need to get the hang of this whole crock pot thing. asap.
-is a good sport about his wife coming home an hour and a half after him. having no one to cook dinner. and helping her keep the house not in shambles. (unfortunately for him, she still manages to)
last night it rained all night. i couldn't believe how warm and fuzzy inside it made me feel. i felt so safe. so secure. all snug in our fluffy bed. i wished so badly daron was awake as i layed next to him so we could cuddle and enjoy the sweet pitter patter. i couldn't help but think about all the reasons why life is a blur right now. and all the reasons why we are so so lucky.

3 comments:

  1. The crock pot has saved our life lately! I am totally obsessed with it! Let me know if you want recipe suggestions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog post probably just made my entire week. You have no idea how much it means to me that you are so happy for us. Seriously - thank you. It also makes me happy that someone else lets their room get messy and has their husband help them so much. Yes, my room constantly looks like a bomb went off. I should work on that. Just adore you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take that ring please :-)

    xoxoxo

    Come follow me on my new site! I think you'll really like it!!!

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete