ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Nov 25, 2011

food. family. and food. thanksgiving done right.

did you notice:
-the green dip next to the pretzels on the food table?
that is avocado and edamame with tomatoes on top.
d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s.
whoever made that...
i love you.

- or the hair of heidi carlson?
perfectly curled gorgeous blonde locks.
heidi, i just have to say-
"the back of yo head is ridiculous"

- or how about.. my  own hair?
-word to the wise-
after you put coconut oil in your hair wash it 100 times.
or it will not dry and you will have greasy looking hair
at inopportune times.
oops.

-and (oh my goodness) i almost forgot.
the best site of the night that we are in the 21st century.
(below)
hope all is well where you are.
until next year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you documented. Made me feel right at home!! and I"m glad you loved the Thanksgiving in Thornton :) I'm sad that probably means we're on opposite schedules though...

    ReplyDelete