ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Dec 4, 2011

tree. trees. trees.

last night was the
festival of trees
land of tree creativity!
literally.

and the winners are!
the stanta tree
for making me laugh the hardest

the "neon tree"
for most exotic

the "anthropologie" tree 
for being most adorable

the tree from UP.
for most creative

and the "feather" tree 
for being the most "in style"

the trees auction off and every penny goes to Primary Children's Hospital
not much says "Christmas" more to me than this event.

now for the tree
winning first place
.....(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)...........
our tree!
for no particular reason other than it is ourtree
that we picked out. 
in.
the.
freezing.
cold.

daron picked our tree this year because he said
the tree i picked out last year looked liked
quasimoto.
(its not true.)
no pictures inside the house yet..
for it is naked.
before and afters soon.
(once we agree on how and when to decorate it )
hopefully that's sooner than later :)
tah tah!

2 comments:

  1. oooh I LOVE real trees...mine is fake...but it's flocked so I feel like I have at least a little bit of snow here is sunny Cali :-)

    I LOVE that UP tree...so creative! Maybe that is how you should decorate yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL quasimoto! your blog is funny and cute! consider me a follower :)

    ReplyDelete