ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jan 10, 2012

ivory homes year end party for 2011

ivory homes has an annual year end party. last year's was a night to remember. for real. because of this video.
a disclaimer: ivory home's had a talent show last year...they recruited 6 guys to do a boy band skit.
daron happened to be one of the lucky recruits. 
this video will make you feel uncomfortable.
be prepared.
for me, it is one of those things where i think 
"i can't watch this, no i can't"
but then i can't take my eyes off it.
i laugh and scream through the whole thing.


we had way too many people come up to daron and ask if there was a "take 2"...i will never forget "I-Ka-Mit". and most likely neither will our children.


this year was a little more low key. it was at the little america which i must say was a pleasant surprise. i personally liked the food and feel better than the grand america. our friends mary and taylor moody (who introduced me to hockey and the denver avalanche) were there . they made our night. possibly because it was the day before mary's due date and her belly was..well- awesome. she even danced for the crowd in the dance off. it was hilarious and great. it made me want to be 9 months pregnant and dancing. all things come in time i suppose.


until next year ivory homes. we are looking forward to it!



4 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Goodness. I never thought I would see the day that Daron would.. .perform. Priceless

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost scary how good of a boy band singer Daron makes! Made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daron actually looks like a boy bander!! Plus I am sure he got to listen to that song growing up with all those sisters. There were probably performances at home...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol this is SOOOO FUNNY!!! really had me laughing, I bet it is even more hilarious when you really know them :)

    ReplyDelete