ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jan 4, 2012

my little trickster

yesterday morning, 6 a.m. rolls around...daron is shaking me because my alarm is going off for the 3rd time but i haven't heard it once. poor man. he shakes me until i finally snooze it. i roll over. all i can think about is how we are supposed to be out the door in 10 minutes to make our flight on time. the thought of opening my eyes is painful.


i finally ask "daron, are we leaving?" {eyes closed}
"yeah we are...but not until 6 P.M...."
{eyes closed. still}
"shut. up. you tricked me. that is the best trick anyone has ever played on me."


turns out daron led me to believe that our flight was leaving at 6 a.m. instead of <the correct time of> 6 P.M. just so i would pack the night before instead of waiting until the last 5 minutes.
i am notorious for doing that.


he knows me so well. i can't imagine what it will be like in 20 years.


2 comments:

  1. OK correct me if i'm wrong, but I feel like this is more of a family/friends blog than public, so its a little weird that I occasionally read and comment your posts...

    ReplyDelete