ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jan 26, 2012

question

is it bad that i don't have a problem with a 4 ct. diamond ring?
is it bad that i honestly think this big looks absolutely wonderful and amazing?
is it bad that- i think- my tiny little fingers can handle a very large amount of carat weight?
---(like how, i don't mind grandma shirley's 8 ct. diamond ring on my finger...?)
don't mind!?!? what am i saying>??
I. LOVE. IT.
is it bad that i HONESTLY think i would not mind wearing kim kardashian's 20.5 ct emerald ring on my finger and sometimes fantasize what that would be like??
 (that also goes for princess diana's 18 ct blue sapphire)
-is it bad that i am on harry winston's website all too often dreaming about one day making an appointment to look at his jewelry? *did you know that you HAVE to make an appointment!? 


oh heavens...somebody help me. cause i am in LOVE with jewelry. the type of love where i could talk about it all day, try it on all day, look at it all day, think about it all day, research it all day, sell it all day. 


and this love...let me tell you a little sum'n sum'n about it...
it is not cheap.
do you think daron had any idea what he was in for when i told him "i love diamonds." ??
i'm gonna take a wild guess and sayyyyy -no. BUT HEY, at least i warned him!

3 comments:

  1. def looks good on your hand! :) and, hey, good on ya for warning him about your love for diamonds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this about you!! I still remember always heading down to Goldsmith when we were at Alpine Village. Your job certainly fits you like a glove!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha ha!!! I love this post. I love that picture of you. You look stunning. And that ring... ha! Obviously that looks stunning too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete