ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jan 18, 2012

to all my fellow bloggers



GOOD NEWS. 
a recent research study shows that blogging can help women ease the transition into motherhood! isn't that exciting!? i thought it was. the article was posted on BYU's home page.


article HERE.


after i read that article i went to this website and read how a fellow blogger is trying to make a difference for down syndrome children. yay to the blogging world and the difference we can make! it sort of made me think about how i really enjoy my online journal but it is also possible that i could use the internet for more good than i do...


then again, all things in moderation.


****************


on a completely different note: i ran into a boy on campus that i sold a ring to.  i was supposed to call him yesterday about his yellow gold ring because there was a complication with it. we talked and joked and i was off to my class. 


as i was walking away i heard his friend say, "is that your jeweler?" in this surprised tone.
boy i sold a ring to, "yeah it is actually..."


and so, the butterflies came. did someone just call me their jeweler!? it made my day. silly. but true. i talk frequently about how the work world is overrated, even when you do love what you do. (obviously just my personal opinion). if only i heard people call me their "jeweler" everyday...that seems to put a pep in my step. 


******************


and, on another completely different note- i spotted these in the BYU bookstore store today (!!!)


yes- reese's peanut butter cup hearts. somebody hold me back. it's not looking like i'll be able to resist this year. these hearts made me realize how close Valentine's Day is. which means our 2 year anniversary is also just around the corner. 
cheers! to the months of love

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree with you more when you say the work field is overrated even if you love your career! Thank goodness the Mormon culture is so positive about being a stay at home mom:)

    ReplyDelete