ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Mar 26, 2012

it's time to go go

3 days 3 nights...
3 days 3 nights...
3 DAYS
3 NIGHTS

until we enjoy palm springs
for the very first time.
as a southern CA native,
this supposedly is a crime to not have been to this city yet.

quite frankly, i never really understood why.
until i saw these pictures.
then...
i understood.









thanks to our friends tanner and joellen,
we'll be staying at the la quinta resort.
it's been said that famous people pop in
on occasion.

unfortunately for my dad 
(who gets quite embarrassed at my ability to become very star struck...
por ejemplo: david beckham..cough..cough..)
i am sooo hoping we see one!
it would just be so fun. :)

i just have to get through a presentation,
paper, lots of sewing, and a BIO exam first.
here we go!

4 comments:

  1. I am seriously counting down the hours!! We're gonna have a blast!! These pics are bomb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun!! AJ was born in Palm Springs but I've actually never been there either. I hope you guys are doing well! AJ will be in UT for 6 weeks this summer for an internship and I will hopefully be there for 3-4 weeks (working from home) so we MUST get together! We miss you guys!! By the way, I made my blog private a while ago... so you should give your email address so I can invite you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, I've never been either! looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this place looks AMAZING!!! I'm going to have to check it out!! and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete