ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Mar 4, 2012

this weekend.

daron and i layed low. i threw a wrench in the weekend by having to take an exam on a friday night. oh how i will not miss these days. but then daron had the pleasure of taking an exam on saturday and meeting up with me for lunch. i love lunch dates with my lover. it is something we rarely ever get to do. after my test, i was pretty stressed and just exhausted. i came home and daron sees something in my hair. it is none other than chocolate frozen yogurt...ha! i about died. then we laughed for hours. he said he was going to be surprised if i didn't get yogurt on the way home. and it was obvious that i did. 


i did end up proposing to daron on leap year (with the above flowers). and you know, it was the strangest thing. i was nervous. to propose. to my husband. of almost 2 years! and it was obviously a joke like ha ha this is tradition type of thing. but getting down on one knee even just for kicks gave me little butterflies. i have a new found respect for men in the world.


tonight we spoiled our dinner with dessert and listened to some of the most wonderful words of wisdom. i love words of wisdom. they are uplifting and warmth to the soul. on that note, you have to watch this video if you haven't already. oh my, it is one of my favorites. i had to chuckle at the too many soiled windows in my life. 
looking forward to, what i hope to be, a little less stressful week. yay!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a good weekend! :) Love catching up on you via blogging..


    XO

    ReplyDelete