ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Feb 29, 2012

because i won't see this day for another 4 years...

i think today i will dream about taking a bath.
i will also probably eat breakfast for dinner. 
i will paint my nails a color that has never been on them before.
i will wonder, on the next february 29th, who will be president?
what state will i be living in?
how many more of my friends will be married?
i'll ask daron a million times what we are going to do tonight that is different because, hello, this day isn't coming again for a very long time. 
i'll remind him that we should probably do something special for it.
he will sing back to me "do a little dance...make a little love...get down tonight...get down tonight" 
i'll write a paper for my M COM class, finish my skirt in sewing, and start studying for my 2 tests this weekend wishing all the while i could drop everything and really enjoy this crazy weird day called leap year. 
i'll think about how my mom told me about the best tradition. a tradition that says "only on leap year, can the woman ask the man to marry her."
i'll probably come home with flowers tonight and ask daron to marry me.
i'll also come home with his dry cleaning (that i have forgotten to pick up for the past 3 days) so that he will say yes.


all because i won't see this day for another 4 years!
and that is just crazy to me.

2 comments:

  1. you guys are adorbs! When are we going to hang out?!! I want you to meet Myles! Also, I finally added you to my blog roll so I am really looking forward to your posts! I lovvve your bloggy blog!

    ReplyDelete