ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

May 24, 2012

hidden lake


last weekend daron and i went on an adventure with some friends to the mountains. our favorite part was taking a hike up to "hidden lake." you hike along this dirt road that is lined with old houses and barns when suddenly, you step over a ridge and reach a beautiful clearing with this gorgeous view of the water.


it was so peaceful and calm. we hiked around the lake right around dusk time. i felt like i could have stayed there for hours basking in the sun. i believe i have mentioned previously an internal battle that i have ...of whether i see myself settling in the hustle bustle of an urban area right next to a big city...or...having space to run, hike and breathe the clean air of the mountains out my backyard.


it's odd to me how much i can see myself being very happy in both places.


but then again, the picture in my mind includes daron and the growing babe inside me. and i'm reminded, with them, i will be happy anywhere.


1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so beautiful!! I am torn too about where to live. Alex would love nothing more than to live in wide open spaces and part of me agrees. But another part of me wants a faster paced place with restaurants and places to shop. Such a dilemma!!

    ReplyDelete