ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jun 11, 2015

LIFE SINCE NAOMI ACCORDING TO OUR PHONES

Just a few of the billions of pictures we have of life since Naomi on our phones. Most of the pictures are very representative of life right now-- the 3 of us hangin' around the house with no where to be. We've managed a few outings for Carter's sake {and mine}. Getting out of the house has been especially helpful on the days when it feels like Carter has been in time out 600 times before noon and he's using the breast pump bottle as a megaphone...

Thankfully, someone I admire "virtually" reminded me a few years back how important it is to not rush the different seasons of our lives. Her words stuck with me and have helped me to embrace the newborn stage a little bit better this go around. It's a unique time and like everyone says...

it rushes by all too quickly! 

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post, what a sweet thing you have going on! I loved the seasons thing and think I remember reading that post too, who wrote it? Would love a refresher! I am really going to try and enjoy the newborn stage this time and soak it in, with Everett and colic I was wishing it away and now I miss it! Ps-love the new blog design ;)

    ReplyDelete