ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Oct 9, 2015

OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL

I officially feel like a mom of two. Daron and I received our double stroller in the mail last night and I spent half of my "kids are asleep" time pushing it around the house! I'm in the stage of my life where things like an easy-pushing strollers make me wildly happy. I remember being little and my mom getting new pots and pans for Christmas one year and being completely perplexed why she was ecstatic. But I totally get it now. 

This double stroller is going to open new worlds for me. I now can still go on a run on the days I don't get this booty out of bed, which is pretty much every day lately. I can go to the mall without having to put Naomi in the ergo(!!!) and, my favorite part, we can go on long walks again! Oh, how I have missed those.


{Can we talk about Carter's smile for a quick second in the first photo? That kid could be sitting on rocks and would still have that cheese on his face}.

Along with the beautiful things a double stroller brings into my life, I know it will also bring a new crazy. For half of the run, Carter was already getting a kick out of pesting his sister. At one point, I stopped to check on them and Carter was pulling Naomi's eye lids up. Good times in my future, for sure!

But hey, at least I have that ocean view while I run right? ^^Seriously though, this view blows me away every time. People definitely think I am from out-of-town because I stop to take a picture about every 10 steps. If you look closely, you can see surfers holding their boards as they enter the water. The best!

***And yes, I take pictures as I run. These days, some days, I even walk. It's been a slow down hill in the running department. But like I said, stage of life right??

No comments:

Post a Comment