ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Nov 4, 2015

HALLOWEEN 2015



For Halloween this year, we attempted Tarzan, Jane, and Kerchak with his banana! I've known since last Halloween what we were all going to be but of course I didn't start trying to put things together until 3 days before. The original plan was for Carter to be Tarzan and Daron to be the gorilla but Carter quickly informed us "he would be the gorilla and daddy would be Tarzan!" Crazy how early they get their opinions, right? ha.

It's a miracle I have any documentation of our costumes. Halloween, in my opinion, is the worst day to take pictures. We are barely ready with our costumes before all the festivities begin and then to have to whip out the camera and get a picture of everyone is so daunting. But last year, I only got pictures of buzz and NO pictures of Jesse and Woody! It was such a shame. So this year, I vowed I would at least try. {Our best attempt of a picture, above.}

Like always, I'm happy I took a few pictures so we can remember. I'm especially glad I have Naomi in that banana costume documented. It was too good. People were stopping constantly to check her out. It was such a hoot!

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over the cuteness of the banana! hahaha SO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete