ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Nov 3, 2015

HAPPY NOVEMBER!

We are sickies over here. Me and the kids that is. No one is sleeping, everyone is achy and sniffling. Halloween coupled with daylight savings was sort of a perfect terrible storm. When Daron was getting ready for work this morning, I was begging him to not leave me. I kept saying, "Save me!" haha.

It's not that bad. But you know, those mornings where you are like, "Nooo. How am I going to get through this day?" That's been about the past 3 days around here.

Anyway, lucky for me... it's NOVEMBER! 

Since marrying Daron and having Carter, November has quickly turned into one of my most favorite months of the year. Maybe thee favorite? I haven't decided. November 1st makes me especially happy. It marks birthday month for the boys in this family, cooler temperatures in southern California (yay!), and the start of the glorious holiday season. 

The anticipation for all of these exciting things is about the only thing helping me get through these very looooongg days. 

November, welcome! We love you!

{photo cred}

1 comment:

  1. Just love reading your blog! Hope you guys feel better and I feel you on needing to wanting to call in sick just one day!!!

    ReplyDelete