ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jan 13, 2016

OH, CHRISTMAS TREE!

After Daron and I got home form New York, first thing on the agenda was to get a Christmas tree. For the first time, we went to a Christmas tree lot. What a happy place! 
  The highlight of the night was watching Carter find his tree and then try to drag it out to the car.   
When you're looking so perfectly cute and your brother tackles you...
Daron checking something on the camera, but proof I was there, too!
Carter with "the one."
Daron trying to convince him to get a different one with less "holes."

Carter winning and getting to take home the one he wanted. That smile of his never gets old. I'm going to be really sad when his "cheese" doesn't look like this.
And you, the little teeny, tiny adorable flocked baby tree. You're mine next year!

1 comment:

  1. The way you explained these photographs was really nice and I enjoyed your post. Well, this year I also celebrated my Christmas with whole family and we all gathered at LA venues. It was a great idea and we celebrated to fullest.

    ReplyDelete