ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jul 18, 2016

LIFE WITH THESE TWO...

A few throwbacks from my camera roll of life with Carter & Naomi. Life with Naomi has been so much better than I imagined. Two kids, in my opinion, has been much more fun than one. Daron always tries to make me explain this to him but I don't know how. One of my go-to phrases in life has always been the more the merrier! so maybe I like more going on? Maybe I appreciate the increase in chaos, I don't really know. 
^^ Carter helping bathe his baby sister for the first time

Going through old photos I realized how much time we spent hangin' around the house. I thought we got out a lot at the beginning but maybe we didn't!? I love each photo of Carter loving on his baby sister. He has been more protective than I anticipated. When Naomi was younger, strangers had a habit of grabbing her out of my arms to hold her. Carter's little face would turn to sheer panic each time and he would start yelling, "That's my baby sister!" I remember the time at Nordstrom and Costco very vividly. It was so embarrassing but his protective nature was also incredibly endearing and inside, I really liked it because who are these people swooping Naomi out of my arms!? ha! I still don't quite understand why people do that. 

My favorite moments though are when he lays a good one on her. A big fat smooch on her nose or forehead. 

^^ haha!

Of course, there has been tons of this...
^^He probably just got through throwing that car at her head... 

and the pesting... oh, it may kill me! Carter can't not touch or tackle or hug/suffocate Naomi 1,389 times a day. And if she's sleeping, it's a constant, "Mom. Mom. Mom. Is Naomi up?" and then when we finally hear her cry, very high pitched squeals come out of his mouth while he sprints to her room. 

All the pesting and bugging of each other totally escapes my mind when I see this though...

Oh, and it should be documented how Naomi has spent more than half her life...
^^She's a good sport.

Oh, how I love these two with my whole heart. They're so lucky to have each other but I'm luckier to have them...


No comments:

Post a Comment