ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Jul 11, 2016

OH, BABY!


Baby #3 is well on it's way, ready or not! The news was a bit of a shock for me at first. (Yes, I know how babies are made). But we can't wait to meet this baby in January. This third time around is sort of blowing my mind. I wake up feeling like my current 13 weeks. After lunch, I feel (and look) like I'm 25 weeks and my after-dinner-bump looks well into it's 3rd trimester, all in a day's work! It's kind of alarming but also laughable.

It's been really fun to have Carter be old enough to understand what is going on. (Although, I'm still a little tongue-tied every time he asks how the baby is going to come out of me. I'll never forget when he asked, "Mom, does the baby just pop out?" ha! Luckily, with that one I was able to say, "Actually yes, Carter!" and I wasn't lying). The night we told him, he kept saying, "Oh, I can't wait to have lots of baby sisters because I love them so much." He hasn't caught on to the fact that this baby could be a baby brother yet!

Naomi's pregnancy was quite the doozy for me. Friends and family can attest to that! I've promised myself that this go around, no matter how I feel, I'm going to try and have a positive attitude. So far, it's made a huge difference. At the end of Naomi's pregnancy, it felt as if I had been pregnant for a decade. It took my mind and body I think 6 months after she came out to realize I wasn't pregnant anymore. This one has been the complete opposite. It's already flown by and with it being summer and then the holidays right around the corner, I'm feeling like this baby will be here tomorrow! 

See you soon, baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment