ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Sep 13, 2016

BECAUSE I COUDLN'T STOP TAKING PICTURES OF HER

There is so much I want to catch up on this blog. Summer is not technically over just yet but it's feeling long gone since the weather has cooled down so much here in Cardiff. It's bitter sweet. I'm sad to see summer go but these cool days feel amazing!

At some point, I'll maybe get around to catching up on all that happened over the summer but today I'm posting random pictures I took yesterday of Naomi. She just looked so cute I couldn't stop taking pictures of her all day. Yesterday was sort of a boring normal day but good at the same time. The kids and I got out of the house early and went on a walk which I think helped all of us get off to a good start. Then we ran random errands like home depot, target and the post office. I was really productive which always feels good. I also prayed specifically that the kids and I could have a good day because the day before was a total doozy. Daron and I were barely hanging on until bedtime on Sunday... it was all we could do! 

Here's to answered prayers, cute jumpers, adorable tiny sneakers and fresh new weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment