ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Feb 28, 2011

Say you're out there

2 weekends have gone by now that I haven't seen this movie.


It crushes me. 
It is true that I have been DYING to see this teeny bopper movie since I saw it in the previews for the movie Tangled...and my sweet husband that I love absolutely refuses to (which I agreeably understand...) but still is there anyone out there that wants to see this as bad as I do?!  
I'm daydreaming of a night of girls, this little pop artist in the making, and frozen yogurt...

That doesn't sound too bad right!?

3 comments:

  1. okay I feel the same way. Ryan WILL NOT SEE IT. Let's go! When should we? Seriously, I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i am the same way, i'm sure it is the cutest!! carl does not want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen it either! sister night! yayayayayy!

    ReplyDelete