ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Mar 10, 2011

The Annual Teaser Has Arrived

Oh baby, Oh baby.
I just gotta say...
There is a SPRING in my step today!
For the first time this year, I felt like spring, just maybe, is right around the corner.

My inclinations first started out with my morning run. I wore the usual gear. Pants, long sleeve shirt with a jacket, head band, gloves thinking it was going to be another nippy morning. 

(kind of a terrifying picture. however, it does remind me of the 3 Ninjas movie which I love- that Daron has never seen. It is a must.)

Boy did Utah give me a surprise today!
Warm sunshine was everywhere. It was making me sweat like a banchie but I didn't mind. Nope! Not one bit.

I even got to wear a SHORT SLEEVED shirt. I honestly can't remember the last time I walked out of the house without a sweater on. And here's proof of my literally transparent arms that show just how white I am.


It's been weeks now that I have wanted to paint my nails a bright spring color. But I have been resisting constantly cause I knew once I would paint my nails this color I just might get ahead of myself.



(I was so antsy to paint them I brought my nail polish to school and did it in the library. Hence why there is a computer in the background.)

It is true that March does this to us every  year. Just teases us with warm, glorious sunshine. Then BAM! Out of no where we will have more snow storms.



See...the sun comes out and so do yellow balloons! (Not really, this was my attempt to support "Guitar Unplugged"...... until a security guard at the library yelled at me to cut it off :( said it would set off the fire alarm. ha that was great)

The point is...every year I don't let myself get excited about the warm weather because I know that it isn't officially here. This year though, is different. I've decided. I am not going to let the future snow storms stop me from feeling this heart bursting anticipation for the warm, spring days ahead.

Just gonna' soak it all in... 


2 comments:

  1. Love it! I can see the excitement all over your face. I've been missing Utah lots lately. Hate to admit it, but it's the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way today! Steve and I went running for the first time in a LONG time and it was great. AND I painted my toenails a bright pink! Amazing what a sunny warm day can do!

    ReplyDelete