ABOUT        WE BELIEVE       SAY HELLO

Mar 17, 2011

Are You Prepared?

Alright. I am not posting this to be a "dooms dayer" or cause fear. But this is just darn right creepy.

(this first 30 seconds of this is pointless. you might want to skip ahead)

I literally have been telling Daron for months now that "we need to get 72 hour kits and food storage!" It's pathetic. I mean honestly...how much needs to happen before I get my booty into gear!? What is it that they say? The road to you know where is paved with "good intentions." 

Yeah...that is all I have. Empty words with nothing to show for them. 
It is always in the back of my mind how I really should get those things together. Procrastination is seriously my worst enemy. 

Tomorrow I am getting 72 hours kits.
On Saturday, from 5 - 630 I am attending a little meeting with just a small group of people that discusses how to save hundreds at the grocery store and how to start your food storage. Give me a ring a ling if you would like to come!

I am officially putting an end to this anxiety and feelings of unpreparedness.
Hallelujah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment